Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn on qualifying purchases. My participation in this program comes at no added cost to you, and helps support my small business. You can learn more here.
This easy, kid friendly recipe is simple to customize. You can even hide veggies in it!
Easy Kid Friendly Breakfast
1. Beat eggs, Seasoning, and milk. If using veggies or meats, add these, too (make sure meat is precooked!)
2. Get your pan hot (medium heat), then grease (we use olive oil in a Misto)
3. Pour eggs in. Cook until solid on one side, flip, then cook opposite side. Remove from pan.
4. Add butter and olive oil (which reduces fat/cholesterol and prevents the butter from browning while preserving the butter taste)
5. Add tortilla wrap, then cheese and any additional items (hot sauce, salsa, etc). Finally, add egg.
6. Fold in half
7. Remove from pan, soak up grease with a paper towel
8. Serve with toppings and sides of your choice!
Love this recipe? Be sure to check out some of my family's other favorite meals (and some great cookbook recommendations) on my recipe page!
!Managing food allergies? Be sure to check out my food allergy resource portal here.
Other posts you may love!
May 2020 (Prior to 5/31)
Find more recipes, product recommendations, activities, and more!
View my author page for Westchester County Mom here.
Disclaimer: Content on this website is meant for informational and educational purposes. Nothing found on The Mindfully Scientific Mama constitutes medical or psychological advice. Always consult a profession in the respect field for advice specific to your situation. Read more about this site's terms and conditions here.