Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn on qualifying purchases. My participation in this program comes at no added cost to you, and commissions help support my small business. You can learn more here.
It is no secret that autumn is my favorite season! Living in the northeast, and coming from New England (not far from Salem, MA), I have been obsessed with all things fall since I was a child. It stands to reason, then, that I would have explored tons of great family friendly activities.
There are hundreds of great things to do during the autumn season... here are 50 of my favorites!!
Autumn crafts you'll love
Candle scents you'll love this season:
The Mindfully Scientific Mama now has a store!!!
Check out these fun seasonal products!
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Steel Tumbler [In Orange]
Enjoy hot or cold drinks on the go with this stylish stainless steel tumbler! This reusable tumbler with a metal straw is a perfect combo for hot or cold drinks at any time of the day.
• High-grade stainless steel tumbler
• 20 oz (600 ml)
• Tumbler size: 3.11″ × 8.42″ (7.9 cm × 21.4 cm)
• Straw and lid included with the tumbler
• A cylindrical shape (top to bottom) featuring 360 printable area
• Matte finish
• Protective color layer (varnish)
Framed Autumn Bucket List Post
$22.00 - $86.00
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
Pumpkin spice products to check out
Find Hudson Valley hiking inspiration on Mama's Hiking the Hudson!
Learn more about the Teal Pumpkin Project
Find great non-candy treats for Trick or Treat or Halloween Parties
Happy Fall, the Best Season of All!
May 2020 (Prior to 5/31)
Find more recipes, product recommendations, activities, and more!
View my author page for Westchester County Mom here.
Disclaimer: Content on this website is meant for informational and educational purposes. Nothing found on The Mindfully Scientific Mama constitutes medical or psychological advice. Always consult a profession in the respect field for advice specific to your situation. Read more about this site's terms and conditions here.